Wednesday 29 August 2012

Preps

Today I went to Westend to get a few last minute things for the wedding. At Debenhams (love their kiddo clothes) I found some cute leggings for Selma, since it dawned on me the wedding is in Sweden and this time of the year it's already cold there. Brrrr. I also found some stuff to scrap up a card for the happy couple!

Peter and I made the gift ourselves, it's a poster with the newlyweds names among a bunch of famous love couples! One of Peter's acquaintances put some finishing touches to it and printed it for us. It turned out great!! Hope they like it!

I also finished my toast, and I feel pretty good about it. Hopefully it will bring down a massive flood of tears, that's really my only goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...