Friday 10 August 2012

Here we go!


This is it..    Numero uno..    The very FIRST post..  No pressure.. 
Just have to write something super witty yet smart while at the same time memorable and eye-catching.. gggggg..

Oh friggity frick - I'll just throw in a presentation instead! 

Who am I?If you're reading this you're probably either a relative or a friend (and you probably use this blog as a sign of my very existence since I suck at keeping in touch). But if that's not the case you might just want to know a bit about me! 
My name is Emma, I'm a thirty-something swede, currently living in the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary, with my man and our sweet little daughter. Since I'm currently on maternity leave I spend my days caring for my little one, shopping, gossiping with friends, sightseeing, sunbathing and eating croissants. 
You know - just average housewife stuff! 

Why a blog? I wanted to start a blog mostly to keep a diary of this exciting time in my life. And I wanted my mom to know what I'm up to. Keeps her less worried.. ;-) 

In this blog I will write about my life in Budapest, about being a mom and a desperate housewife, about my likes and dislikes, hopes and dreams, glitter and sparkles, 
sugar and spice and everything nice!

Come rock with the Hula Hoop Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...