Wednesday 12 December 2012

Jingle bells, jingle bells, glamma all the way!

A few weeks ago, we started hiring a babysitter a few hours once a week. Even though I feel a little guilty over this (I mean, I'm at home all day, why would I need someone else to take care of my baby?), watching Baby S laugh and play with her new friend (who has three times the energy I have btw) reassures me we both could benefit from a little time apart. I think it's good for her not to be attached to me all day long.

This week I I wanted to relax and do something for myself. So I booked a manicure. It was supposed to last 45 min, but after 1,5 hours only one hand was glamorous. The babysitter had other obligations, so I rushed home with my one hand mani, stuffed S in the stroller and walked back to the salon to get my other hand polished. S fell asleep on the way and did mom a huge favor by sleeping through the whole thing.

So mama got her bling on! What do you think? Pretty, ain't it?! It's from OPI's latest collection "Skyfall". Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...