Thursday 18 October 2012

In a New York State of mind

Don't you just love autumn!? Ah, if you happen to be in a country where it's 18 degrees C, so sunny you can bronze yourself and where you still can wear a dress without leggings without freezing your butt off - IN MID-OCTOBER, that is!!! I don't miss the Swedish autumn one bit. Not one bit. I laugh when I see the Swedish weather forecast. Laugh! Oh, the rain, ah the wind.

Really loving this darling weather, so I've been taking long walks with Selma. Thought I'd share some of the amazing views from around my hill. The view almost makes up for the steepness of that hill. Almost.

When I look down on this wonderful city with the green park of Margit Island, it's many bridges and tall buildings, I get a New York feeling. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...